Last Mountain Co-op is hiring a Home Centre/Lumber Manager at our Home Centre in Raymore, Saskatchewan.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.lastmountainco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day operations, HR, inventory control, quotes for member/guests and other duties as assigned.
• Customer Service
• Hiring, training and discipline of team
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Home & Building Products and:
• You have a grade 12 at a minimum
• You have 2 to 3 years management experience
• You’re familiar with Home and Building materials and contractor needs
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Please note that safety-sensitive positions will require pre-employment alcohol and substance testing.
Apply online by April 1st, 2021 or contact us at: email@example.com for more information.