Mandatory Face Masks:
• Canadian public health authorities have determined that wearing a mask is one of the best ways to protect yourself and others from the spread of COVID-19.
• COVID-19 can be spread by people who do not have symptoms and do not know they are infected.
• That’s why we’ve decided to make masks mandatory for anyone visiting our stores, starting on Sunday, August 30, 2020
• To help keep our customers and communities safe, each of our team members will also be wearing masks.
• We’ll also continue to follow the health and safety measures that we’ve put into place in response to the pandemic, including practicing safe physical distancing, following frequent handwashing and enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices.
• As the number of positive cases increase across Western Canada, we want to take proactive steps to protect our team members and our members and guests.
• This is one simple step each of us can take to help prioritize health and safety for ourselves and those around us.
• We’d ask that you bring your own mask or face covering to wear while shopping, or we’ll be offering masks for purchase in our stores.
• Thank you for helping us take this important step to limit exposure and spread of the COVID-19 virus.
• If you have any questions, please refer to our website or reach out to us at any of our locations: Punnichy Grocery Store – 306-835-2220, Raymore Grocery Store 306-746-2050, Raymore C-Store 306-746-2012, Raymore Home & Agro 306-746-5861, Nokomis Grocery Store 306-528-2102, Nokomis Agro and Service Station 306-528-2266, Govan Grocery Store 306-484-2200.
Protocols Still in place in Response to COVID-19
Our Co-op is providing essential goods during the COVID-19 pandemic, while working to protect the health and safety of our members, our customers and our team.
To protect our community, we’ve taken the following actions:
• We have limited the number of people who can be in our locations at any one time. There is directional traffic to make sure that social distancing can be implemented.
• We clean our locations several times a day, paying particular attention to high touch areas.
• If COVID-19 was confirmed, we would contact the public health authority and would comply with any directions they would provide.
• We may temporarily close any locations, if necessary, to ensure the safety of our community.
We appreciate the work being done by all our team in serving the community and we’re working to support them as we make our way through this pandemic together. That’s why when any of our team members feel unwell or show symptoms, they are directed to self-isolate at home and seek testing.
We understand the impacts of COVID-19, which is why we want to be transparent and disclose broad details of our commitment to keeping our team, guests and community safe during this unprecedented time.